Pune city has emerged as the latest hub for business start-ups and IT majors. Several travellers fly through New Delhi-to-Pune corporate flights on a regular basis. These travellers can make big savings while making bulk bookings at myBiz. Few of the advantages are listed below:
1) The flight fares offered to the travellers who go for bulk bookings are relatively cheaper to those of individual bookings.
2) Passengers who make group bookings get an easy option to make the payment in part at the time of booking and in part, later.
3) The names and details of passengers traveling can be submitted even seven to 10 days prior to the departure in case of bulk booking of New Delhi to Pune business flights.
4) Business travellers can reap the benefits of the frequent-flyer programmes which are now an offering by most of the airlines in India.
5) While booking the seats in bulk, passengers may request for their own meals.
6) All the major airlines in India provide a GST invoice now which can be used by the business travellers to claim the Input Tax Credit and save much more on the B2B New Delhi to Pune flights.
7) The same invoice can allow the passenger to get a complimentary on-board meal and an option to select a seat of choice.
8) Business travellers are able claim the Input Tax Credit on food items except the fuel surcharges with the GST invoices.
Corporate Flights from New Delhi to Pune
The GST invoice is extremely beneficial for a business traveller flying the corporate New Delhi to Pune flights. To obtain that, the traveller the needs the following:
1) PAN information of the company.
2) GST information.
3) Application reference number.
4) The company’s address and contact information.
Mybiz helps the corporate travellers reap special benefits out of booking the corporate flights from New Delhi to Pune:
1) The passengers can save significantly upon cancelling or rescheduling the flights.
2) The busy travellers can save their time and effort by using the online self-booking tool.
3) The online process ensures accuracy and confidentiality.
4) Employees can save more on the travel expense by paying through the centralised company payment wallet.