Business flights from New Delhi to Mumbai are packed with numerous travellers each day of the year. Both the cities house several professionals and businessmen who travel to and fro quite frequently. These travellers can save a lot on their travel while booking corporate New Delhi-to-Mumbai flights through myBiz. Here are the other benefits:
1) The flight fares that a traveller gets upon bulk booking New Delhi-to-Mumbai business flights are much lower than those they might get through individual booking.
2) The payment need not be necessarily made in full at the time of bulk booking. Part of it can be paid before the departure.
3) The names of the passengers can also be submitted only seven days prior to the flight departure date.
4) The frequent-flyer program in most of the airlines provides exclusive deals and offers to regularly flying passengers.
5) When a bulk booking is done, passengers may get a chance to request for their own meals.
6) The passengers can easily claim the Input Tax Credit to save big on the B2B New Delhi to Mumbai flights, by obtaining the GST invoice from the airline.
7) The GST Invoice can also be used to reserve a preferred seat on the flight and receive a complimentary on-board meal.
8) Business travellers are able claim the Input Tax Credit on food items except the fuel surcharges with the GST invoices.
Corporate Flights from New Delhi to Mumbai
While the benefits of using a GST invoice for booking corporate flights from New Delhi to Mumbai are many, it is quite easy for the business travellers to obtain one by presenting the following:
1) PAN information of the company.
2) GST information.
3) Application reference number.
4) The company’s address and contact information.
Mybiz offers greater advantages to the business travellers who wish to book the New Delhi-to-Mumbai corporate flights:
1) The online process of booking at myBiz is simple to use and saves a lot of time for a busy traveller.
2) The self-help online tool provides the much-needed accuracy and confidentiality when it comes to giving out details of the passengers.
3) Cancellations and rescheduling are easier and allow greater benefits to the traveller.
4) Employees get an option to make payments through centralised company payment wallet, thereby saving on their travel expenses.