If you are a corporate traveller whose job profile includes considerable flying from one city to the other, you would definitely agree with us that despite the availability of various online tools, business flight booking involves various approval processes and issues with last-minute cancellations. Worry no more, as we bring to you myBiz, a simplified platform that makes booking business flights from New Delhi to Chennai easier than ever before. Corporate fliers from New Delhi to Chennai can avail several benefits, such as -
1) Avail the benefits of frequent flyer programs offered by most major airlines, which let you collect miles and avail exclusive deals that are well suited for corporate travellers.
2) If you intend to make group bookings well in advance, but are unsure as to who exactly would be travelling, myBiz suits you the best, as you can book without names and then submit the names of travellers, about seven to ten days before departure.
3) Fliers can avail complimentary meals when they avail book various business flights from New Delhi to Chennai, at lower prices and discounts.
4) A few airlines offer you the benefits of bulk corporate booking, as you do not have to pay the full fare for multiple seats.
Corporate Flights from New Delhi to Chennai
Businesses can avail GST benefits on Input Tax Credit, as most airlines provide GST Invoice for B2B New Delhi to Chennai flights. The invoice can also be used by corporate travellers to get complimentary on-board meals, preferred seat for free on New Delhi to Chennai business flight, and credit claim on food items, excluding fuel surcharges. Business fliers who intend to avail these benefits of GST invoice when booking corporate flights from New Delhi to Chennai, are required to provide these details while booking –
1) Application reference number
2) Contact information and address of the company
3) GST details and PAN information of the organization
Business flyers can avail significant benefits while booking New Delhi to Chennai business flights on myBiz, including –
1) Simplified payment through central corporate wallet and fuss-free instant approval process
2) Exclusive offers and deals using the frequent flyer programs on major Indian airlines
3) Cost savings on last-minute cancellations and modifications