Mumbai to Goa is a flight route that remains busy throughout the year with both business travellers and leisure travellers. However, there are several exclusive benefits offered to travellers who book business flights from Mumbai to Goa through myBiz. Business travellers get the following advantages by booking flights in bulk:
1) In comparison to the individual flight booking fares, a business traveller can get lower rates on booking corporate flights from Mumbai to Goa.
2) During bulk booking, business travellers also get the option to make partial payments at the time of booking.
3) In case of group bookings of Mumbai to Goa corporate flights, travellers are able to submit their names at least 10 days before departure.
4) Most of the major airlines offer attractive deals and discounts to passengers who fly regularly by enrolling them under their frequent-flyer programmes.
5) While making the bulk booking of Mumbai to Goa business flights, travellers can request for their own meals.
6) Now Input Tax credit can be claimed by the travellers to save majorly on B2B Mumbai to Goa flights through the GST invoices provided by all major airlines.
7) It becomes easier for business travellers to secure seats of choice along with complimentary meals on Mumbai to Goa business flights with the help of GST Invoices.
8) GST invoices also allow business travellers to claim Input Tax Credit on food items.
Corporate Flights from Mumbai to Goa
GST Invoices can be obtained easily for booking corporate flights from Mumbai to Goa. Business travellers are required to have the following for attaining the same:
1) PAN information of the company.
2) GST information.
3) Application reference number.
4) The company’s address and contact information.
MyBiz is a great platform, offering special benefits to business travellers upon booking a Mumbai to Goa business flight:
1) Cancellations are easy and myBiz helps the travellers save more even on cancellations.
2) The online self-booking tool allows corporate travellers to save time on booking through automated booking tools.
3) The booking process is less complicated and more streamlined.
4) Payment through the centralised company payment wallet helps employees to save more on the travel expenses.