Corporate travellers can avail several benefits by using myBiz for booking business flights from Bangalore to New Delhi. A few of these benefits are -
1) Businesses can avail GST benefits on Input Tax Credit, as most airlines provide GST Invoice for B2B Bangalore to New Delhi flights. The invoice can also be used by corporate travellers to get complimentary on-board meals, preferred seat for free on Bangalore to New Delhi business flight, and claim the credit on food items, excluding fuel surcharges.
2) Avail the benefits of frequent flyer programs offered by most major airlines, which let you collect miles and avail exclusive deals even on last-minute flight bookings.
3) A few airlines offer you the benefits of bulk corporate booking, as you do not have to pay the full fare for multiple seats.
4) Fliers can avail complimentary meals when they avail book various business flights from Bangalore to New Delhi, at lower prices and discounts.
5) If you intend to make advance group bookings but are unsure as to who exactly would be travelling, you myBiz suits you the best, as you can book without names and then submit the names of travellers, about seven to ten days before departure.
Corporate Flights from Bangalore to New Delhi
If you would like to reap multiple benefits of GST invoice after booking corporate flights from Bangalore to New Delhi, corporate travellers have to submit several documents, including:
1) The company’s contact details and registered address
2) GST details of the company
3) PAN details of the firm
4) Application reference number
Business travellers who intend to book Bangalore to New Delhi business flights on myBiz can avail several benefits, such as -
1) Cut down on losses if you might have to cancel your bookings in the last minute, with exclusive business-friendly flight bookings.
2) Instead of paying with their own credit or debit card, employees can directly book through a centralized payment wallet of the company itself. Therefore, employees do not have to face the hassles of time-consuming approval processes either.